Strategic Management: Creating Competitive Advantages 7th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780077161095
Counterpart of the US Edition Textbooks
- 7th Edition
- Gregory G. Dess, G. T. Lumpkin, Alan B. Eisner, Gerry McNamara
- McGraw-Hill Education
Strategic Management: Creating Competitive Advantages 7th Edition Textbooks
This textbook provides solid treatment of traditional topics in strategic management as well as thorough coverage of contemporary topics such intellectual assets, entrepreneurship, innovation, knowledge management, internet strategies, crowdsourcing, environmental sustainability. The accessible writing style and wealth of new and updated illustrations, which clarify the most difficult topics, make this title an excellent resource for your students.
Table of Content
PART ONE: STRATEGIC ANALYSIS
Chapter 1: Strategic Management: Creating Competitive Advantages
Chapter 2: Analysing the External Environment of the Firm
Chapter 3: Assessing the Internal Environment of the Firm
Chapter 4: Recognising a Firm’s Intellectual Assets: Moving beyond a Firm’s Tangible Resources
PART TWO: STRATEGIC FORMULATION
Chapter 5: Business-Level Strategy: Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantages
Chapter 6: Corporate-Level Strategy: Creating Value through Diversification
Chapter 7: International Strategy: Creating Value in Global Markets
Chapter 8: Entrepreneurial Strategy and Competitive Dynamics
PART THREE: STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION
Chapter 9: Strategic Control and Corporate Governance
Chapter 10: Creating Effective Organizational Designs
Chapter 11: Strategic Leadership: Creating a Learning Organization and an Ethical Organization
Chapter 12: Managing Innovation and Fostering Corporate Entrepreneurship
PART FOUR: CASE ANALYSIS
Chapter 13: Analysing Strategic Management Cases
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.