We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Problem Solving and Program Design in C 7th Edition Textbooks
- 7th Edition
- Jeri R. Hanly, Elliot B. Koffman
- Pearson Education
Problem Solving and Program Design in C is one of the best-selling introductory programming textbooks using the C programming language. It embraces a balanced approach to program development and an introduction to ANSI C. The textbooks provides a gradual introduction to pointers and covers programming with functions early in the text. In later chapters, students learn to implement fundamental data structures such as lists, stacks, queues, and trees in a language that fosters their understanding of stack- and heap-dynamic memory allocation and programmer-controlled pointers. To enhance students’ learning experience it offers the right amount of pedagogical features that include end-of-section and chapter exercises, examples and case studies, syntax and program style display boxes, error discussions and end-of-chapter projects.
- Gradual introduction to pointers with a consistent emphasis on the connection between problem solving skills and effective software development.
- Early coverage of functions, logical operators, and operators with side effects.
- Chapter 0 explains the various fields of study in CS, as well as the career paths available to those who major in CS-related disciplines.
- Inclusion of advanced programming topics in the “Multiprocessing Using Processes and Threads” chapter.
- “On to C++” chapter provides an introduction to the C++ programming language.
- End-of-section and end-of-chapter exercises, case studies and end-of-chapter projects offer practical learning opportunities at relevant points in the text.
- A glossary provides quick access to important computing terms.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times