Principles of Modern Chemistry 7th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780840049315
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Principles of Modern Chemistry 7th Edition Textbooks
- 7th Edition
- David W. Oxtoby, H. P. Gillis, Alan Campion
- Cengage Learning
Continues to set the standard as the most modern, rigorous, and chemically and mathematically accurate textbook on the market. Thoroughly revised and updated throughout to strengthen its sound “atoms first” approach, this authoritative book now features new content, and new art. In addition, the text is now more reader friendly without compromising its rigor.
- An “Atoms First” Approach
- A Unique Approach To Learning Chemical Principles
- Mathematically Accurate Molecular Orbital Art
- A Focus On Problem Solving
- Paired problems in the first set are grouped by section, with answers to the odd-numbered paired problems collected in Appendix G so students can check their answer to the first problem in a pair before undertaking the second parallel problem.
- Additional Problems (unpaired) provide further applications of the principles developed in the chapter.
- Cumulative Problems integrate material from the chapter with topics presented earlier in the book. More challenging problems are integrated throughout the problem sets and are indicated with asterisks.
- Pedagogically Important Appendices
- Appendix A discusses experimental error and scientific notation;
- Appendix B introduces the SI system of units used throughout the book, describes the methods used for converting units, and provides a brief review of some fundamental principles in physics.
- Appendix C provides a review of mathematics for general chemistry.
- Appendices D, E, and F are compilations of thermodynamic, electrochemical, and physical data, respectively.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times