We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Physical Science 10th Edition Textbooks
- 10th Edition
- Bill W. Tillery
- McGraw Hill Education
Physical Science, 10th Edition, is intended to serve the needs of non-science majors who are required to complete one or more physical science courses. It offers exceptional, straight-forward writing, complemented with useful pedagogical tools.
Physical Science introduces basic concepts and key ideas while providing opportunities for students to learn reasoning skills and a new way of thinking about their environment. No prior work in science is assumed. The text offers students complete coverage of the physical sciences with a level of explanation and detail appropriate for all students.
The sequence of chapters in Physical Science is flexible, and the instructor can determine topic sequence and depth of coverage as needed. The materials are also designed to support a conceptual approach, or a combined conceptual and problem-solving approach. Along with the accompanying laboratory manual, the text contains enough material for the instructor to select a sequence for a two-semester course.
- Core and Supporting Concepts appear on the chapter openers to help integrate the chapter concepts and the chapter outline.
- The latter chapters of the text on astronomy and earth science (chapters 14 – 24) also include Parallel Exercises. Each chapter of the text now includes Parallel Exercises. There are two groups of parallel exercises, Group A and Group B. The Group A parallel exercises have complete solutions worked out, along with useful comments, in appendix E. The Group B parallel exercises are similar to those in Group A but do not contain answers in the text.
- Content on the hot topics of climate change, alternative energy sources, and energy conservation. Chapter 3: There is a section on Energy Conservation and several alternative energy sources are discussed. Chapter 13 includes recent information on the Fukushima nuclear reactor. Chapter 23: Sections on Climate Change, Causes of Global Climate Change, and Global Warming along with a discussion of Hurricane Katrina are all included. Chapters 2, 4, 6, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 22, and 24 all touch on the topic of sustainability.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times