Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care 7th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781435433748 – Study Guide
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care 7th Edition Textbooks
- 7th Edition
- Bonita E. Broyles, Mary E. Evans, Barry S. Reiss
- Cengage Learning
Everything you need to study the concepts and apply the skills of pharmacological nursing is here! Each chapter offers a variety of tools to test your comprehension and help you prepare for pharmacological nursing practice.
Make pharmacology come to life! PHARMACOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF NURSING CARE, INTERNATIONAL EDITION is a uniquely engaging resource for understanding drugs and their action.
A smooth writing style, clean progression of concepts, and logical body system/drug classification organization results in a clear and concise delivery of complex nursing responsibilities related to pharmacology.
Enhanced critical thinking exercises and case studies demand comprehension and necessitate application, which is the quickest route to learning this challenging subject area. Utilize this resource as preparation to provide safe pharmacological nursing care to patients in any setting.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times