Organic Chemistry 8th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780321773876
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Organic Chemistry 8th Edition Textbooks
- 8th Edition
- Leroy G. Wade
- Pearson Education
Acclaimed for its clarity and precision, Wade’s “Organic Chemistry” maintains scientific rigor while engaging students at all levels. Wade presents a logical, systematic approach to understanding the principles of organic reactivity and the mechanisms of organic reactions. This approach helps students develop the problem-solving strategies and the scientific intuition they will apply throughout the course and in their future scientific work. The 8th Edition Textbooks provides enhanced and proven features in every chapter, including new Chapter Goals, Essential Problem-Solving Skills and Hints that encourage both majors and non-majors to think critically and avoid taking “shortcuts” to solve problems. Mechanism Boxes and Key Mechanism Boxes strengthen student understanding of Organic Chemistry as a whole while contemporary applications reinforce the relevance of this science to the real world.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times