Modern Food Service Purchasing 1st Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781418039646
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Modern Food Service Purchasing 1st Edition Textbooks
- 1st Edition
- Robert B Garlough
- Cengage Learning
MODERN FOOD SERVICE PURCHASING is designed specifically to provide culinary arts professionals with current, in-depth coverage of the essential concepts of purchasing, storeroom operations, and financial stewardship. This comprehensive resource brings together under one cover the four fundamentals of contemporary food service purchasing:
Market and distribution systems
Delivering a chef-focused overview of financial management and the formulas used to control a successful business, Modern Food Service Purchasing explains in detail how to set up a successful storeroom operation while providing chefs and buyers with a comprehensive reference that will deliver value for years to come. Extensive color photography, useful charts and forms, and a comprehensive glossary of key terms round out the coverage.
- Provides practical information on the establishment and management of a food service storeroom operation, from an insider’s perspective.
- Presents the multi-dimensional nature of food related decisions to highlight fundamental considerations made when purchasing food.
- Introduces the often-overlooked scientific applications in food service, creating awareness in the reader that will allow for spirited classroom discussions.
- Consolidates and catalogues the broadest product information available under one cover, complete with 4-color photography and product descriptions.
- Provides interesting, real-life commentary and insights from nearly 30 food service professionals relative to purchasing.
- Supported with extraordinary ancillary materials that include an electronic test bank for creating customizable exams, PowerPoint lecture slides, an electronic library of useful management tools and financial forms for student use, and an extensive media library of photographs to aid in product identification and classroom discussion.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.