We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Microscale Approach to Organic Laboratory Techniques 5th Edition Textbooks
- 5th Edition
- Donald L. Pavia, Gary M. Lampman, George S. Kriz, Randall G. Engel
- Cengage Learning
A Laboratory Series for Organic Chemistry and Frequently Bought Together with Organic Chemistry Textbooks From biofuels, green chemistry, and nanotechnology, this proven laboratory textbook provides the up-to-date coverage students need in their coursework and future careers. The Textbook’s experiments, all designed to utilize microscale glassware and equipment, cover traditional organic reactions and syntheses, the isolation of natural products, and molecular modeling and include project-based experiments and experiments that have a biological or health science focus. Updated throughout with new and revised experiments, new and revised essays, and revised and expanded techniques, the 5th Edition Textbooks is organized based on essays and topics of current interest.
- Open-ended experiments allow students to “write” their own experimental procedures and make their own discoveries.
- Infrared, proton NMR, and 13C NMR spectroscopy is incorporated into many experiments. Some experiments also have an option to use gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Molecular modeling experiments give students an opportunity to experience the power of molecular modeling software.
- Essays and examples on contemporary topics spark student interest and engage them in the learning process.
- Experiments are well-written, comprehensive, class-tested, and proven over time.
- “Caution” boxes emphasize careful handling of chemicals and the importance of safety in the laboratory.
- Clear and accurate diagrams of laboratory set-ups increase students’ confidence in setting up a lab.
- End-of-chapter problems test students’ mastery of the material.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times