Counterpart of the US Edition Textbooks
- 6th Edition
- Roger Best
- Prentice Hall
Market-Based Management 6th Edition Textbooks
Focuses Marketing Performance and Profitability
Measuring performance and profitability in marketing is becoming more and more important in the business world. Best focuses on marketing performance, and profitability, and the role marketing strategies play in building the profits of a business.
Metrics and Analytics Focus
This edition further builds on the metrics and analytics focus, while incorporating the rise of technology in marketing. This unique book is built around a performance orientation and the belief that real learning occurs only with the application of knowledge.
It emphasizes market-based management with a focus on the linkages between marketing strategy and profitability, and provides a systematic method for learners to evaluate the profit impact of a marketing strategy.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.