We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Manufacturing Engineering and Technology 7th Edition Textbooks
- 7th Edition
- Serope Kalpakjian, Stephen R. Schmid
- Pearson Education
For courses in manufacturing processes at two- or four-year schools. An up-to-date text that provides a solid background in manufacturing processes Manufacturing Engineering and Technology 7 Edition Textbooks, presents a mostly qualitative description of the science, technology, and practice of manufacturing. This includes detailed descriptions of manufacturing processes and the manufacturing enterprise that will help introduce students to important concepts. With a total of 120 examples and case studies, up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all topics, and superior two-color graphics, this textbooks provides a solid background for manufacturing students and serves as a valuable reference textbooks for professionals.
1. Apply Theory and/or Research
- An excellent overview of manufacturing concepts is provided with a balance of relevant fundamentals and real-world practices.
- Coverage of the latest technological advances, like rapid prototyping, the most dramatic change in manufacturing in recent years. Also includes coverage of nanofabrication, rapid tooling, and semisolid metalworking (Chapter 20) making this one of the most up-to-date texts available.
- Lists and process comparisons give students a through look at manufacturing processes and operations. Thechapters on specific groups of manufacturing processes and operations feature lists of typical parts produced by the processes described in the chapter, as well as a list of competing and alternative processes to produce the same types of parts.
- Four kinds of end-of-chapter problems help reinforce concepts in each chapter: Review Questions; Qualitative Problems; Quantitative Problems; and Synthesis, Design, and Projects.
- Comprehensive bibliographies are far more complete than any other manufacturing textbooks.
2. Engage Students
- A wealth of examples andindustrially relevant case studies demonstrate the importance of the subject matter, offer a real-world perspective, and keep students interested and engaged.
- Superior use of analogies, discussions, and problems motivate students’ interest in the material. For example, see the case studies on the manufacture of golf clubs (Chapter 24), artificial hip stems (Chapter 11), and monosteel piston (Chapter 31).
- The two-color design adds impact, clarity, and functionality as students read the textbook.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times