Managerial Accounting for Managers 3rd Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780078025426
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Managerial Accounting for Managers 3rd Edition Textbooks
- 3rd Edition
- Ray Garrison, Eric Noreen, Peter Brewer
- McGraw-Hill Education
Is based on the market-leading managerial accounting solution, Managerial Accounting, by Garrison, Noreen and Brewer. The Noreen solution presents integrated and proven solutions designed to help attain course goals of student readiness, comprehension of content, and application of key concepts in the managerial accounting course, while addressing the needs of instructors who do not wish to teach the financial accounting-oriented content that is included in the Garrison solution. Of the three programs in the Garrison franchise (the Brewer solution, the Garrison solution, and the Noreen solution), the Noreen solution is the most pure management accounting content. The other two programs contain greater coverage of financial accounting topics.
Managerial Accounting for Managers 3rd edition textbooks is geared towards professors who love Garrison’s market-leading managerial accounting content but prefer to approach their course by eliminating the debits and credits coverage. The Noreen solution includes the managerial accounting topics such as Relevant Costs for Decision Making, Capital Budgeting Decisions, and Segment Reporting and Decentralization, however, the job-order costing chapter has been extensively rewritten to remove all journal entries. Furthermore, the chapters dealing with process costing, the statement of cash flows, and financial statement analysis have been dropped to enable professors to focus their attention on the bedrocks of managerial accounting—planning, control, and decision making.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Managerial Accounting: An Overview
Chapter 2: Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts
Chapter 3: Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships
Chapter 4: Job-Order Costing
Chapter 5: Variable Costing and Segment Reporting: Tools for Management
Chapter 6: Activity-Based-Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making
Chapter 7: Differential Analysis: The Key to Decision Making
Chapter 8: Capital Budgeting Decisions
Chapter 9: Profit Planning
Chapter 10: Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis
Chapter 11: Standard Costs and Variances
Chapter 12: Performance Measurement in Decentralized Organizations
Appendix A: Pricing Products and Services
Appendix B: Profitability Analysis
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times