We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Principles of Managerial Accounting 11th Edition Textbooks
- 11th Edition
- Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac
- Cengage Learning
The authors understand that you need to find important information quickly. This textbook uses an integrated learning system to help you complete homework and lead you to accounting mastery. Built on the authors’ proven approach, clear examples, and high-impact writing style, you will be guided through accounting to understand its evolving role in business.
- Example Exercises
- “At a Glance” Chapter Summary
- Market Leading End-of-Chapter Material
- Interesting Chapter Openers
- Business Connections and Comprehensive Real-World Notes
- Integrity, Objectivity, and Ethics in Business
- Illustrative Problem and Solution
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times