Management Accounting, Information for Decision-Making and Strategy Execution 6th Edition Textbooks
Explains the contemporary role of management accounting in organisations and demonstrates how it creates and enhances value for shareholders.
Current management accounting practices of organisations in Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia-Pacific region
This textbooks has been developed using major cases based on real Australian businesses and includes numerous illustrations of current management accounting practices of organisations in Australia, New Zealand and the wider Asia-Pacific region. It takes a broad perspective in viewing management accounting as the efficient and effective use of resources, supporting managers in the improvement of customer and shareholder value.
The strategic and topical focus Textbooks
The strategic and topical focus has been further developed and strengthened, new questions have been added, text-flow streamlined and extensive revisions have been made to capital expenditure decisions, activity and target-based costings, corporate social responsibility, and supply chain management.
Clear writing style and a wealth of features Textbooks
Respected authors, a clear writing style and a wealth of features that reference the management accounting practices of real-life companies have made Management Accounting the most popular management accounting text in Australia.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.