Introduction to Environmental Engineering 5th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780073401140
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Introduction to Environmental Engineering 5th Textbooks
- 5th Edition
- Mackenzie Davis, David Cornwell
- McGraw-Hill Education
This textbook contains the fundamental science and engineering principles needed for introductory courses and used as the basis for more advanced courses in environmental engineering.
Updated with latest EPA regulations, Davis and Cornwell apply the concepts of sustainability and materials and energy balance as a means of understanding and solving environmental engineering issues. With over 720 end-of-chapter problems, as well as provocative discussion questions, and a helpful list of review items found at the end of each chapter, the text is both a comprehensible and comprehensive tool for any environmental engineering course.
Standards and Laws are the most current and up-to-date for an environmental engineering text.
- NEW Chapter 3 on risk assessment has been included in the fifth edition.
- NEW Chapter 5 on water chemistry has been included in the fifth edition.
- NEW Chapter 14 on sustainability and green engineering has been included in the fifth edition.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times