We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Introduction to Biotechnology An Agricultural Revolution 2nd Edition Textbooks
- 2nd Edition
- Ray V. Herren
- Cengage Learning
INTRODUCTION TO BIOTECHNOLOGY: AN AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION, International Edition offers a thorough introduction to biotechnology and the ways it has revolutionized modern agriculture. This newly updated text provides a solid grounding in core biotechnology concepts, as well as information on cutting-edge science and technology and their applications in real-world agriculture, medicine, and health care. The text’s in-depth coverage includes essential topics such as cell functions, genetics, biotechnology applications, and biotech careers, as well as a thoughtful and balanced examination of controversial issues such as genetic engineering, genetically modified organisms, cloning, and potential dangers to humans and the environment. Building on the text’s proven strengths, the Second Edition features a stronger emphasis on the science and math of biotechnology, updated content to reflect the latest trends and technology, and new lab exercises to reinforce key concepts and help students master the tools and techniques they will need to succeed in biotech careers.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.