International Economics 11th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781118177938
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
International Economics 11th Edition Textbooks
- 11th Edition
- Dominick Salvatore
Presents a comprehensive, up-to-date, and clear exposition of the theory and principles of international economics.
Essential For Understanding, Evaluating And Suggesting Solutions
Author presents concepts that are essential for understanding, evaluating, and suggesting solutions to the important international economic problems and issues facing the United States and the world in this age of globalization. Neither overly complex nor too simplistic, International Economics helps students see the immediate relevance and importance of the material and contains an unparalleled number of real-world applications and examples.
Framework For Thinking Through And Understanding The Process of Decision Making
International Economics Textbooks provides information about fundamental institutions and relationships that affect quality of life, and provides a framework for thinking through and understanding the process of decision making. Furthermore, the text is designed as a primary text for an introduction to basic economics or principles of economics and offers a balanced presentation of macroeconomics and microeconomics.
New to This Edition
New topics reflect changing trends in world economy, including:
- Effects of scarcity, environmental degradation, and climate change and how it affects the global market.
- Suggests solutions to the important international economic problems, including what students and teachers can do to help.
- Chapters reflect today’s dramatic economic and financial changes and how these problems can be resolved.
- Reflects major imbalances due to globalization and examines the danger of the economic crisis in emerging nations through case studies.
- Principles and theories are presented at an intuitive level in the text and then more rigorously in the optional-use appendices.
- Same basic graphical and numerical model is utilized in all the trade chapters and another one in all the finance chapters. This makes learning easier and increases students’ understanding.
- Real-world case studies (four to ten in each chapter) deepen understanding and show the relevance of principles and theories.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times