We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
International Business Law and Its Environment 8th Edition Textbooks
- 8th Edition
- Lucien Dhooge, Richard Schaffer, Beverley Earle, Filiberto Agusti
- Cengage Learning
Centers on the basic market-entry strategies most firms deploy as they expand into international markets: trade in goods and services, protecting and licensing intellectual property, and foreign direct investment. Interweaving the law with ethics-related issues, the textbooks shows how individual firms manage these strategies in different ways while discussing the latest political, economic, and legal developments around the world. Helpful features such as case examples, end-of-chapter questions, and ethics activities help solidify your understanding of the material.
International Business and Its Environment delivers comprehensive coverage of the legal, cultural, political, economic, and ethical issues global business managers face. Focusing on the trade, licensing and investment life-cycle that many domestic (new-to-international) and multinational organizations experience, the authors present the market-entry strategies, increasing levels of penetration into foreign markets, and set of risks that firms encounter during each life-cycle phase. From protecting and licensing intellectual property to learning the special challenges of doing business in developing countries and non-market-economies, the 8th Edition helps students understand the most important and emerging issues in global business law through its cutting-edge cases and real-world examples, relevant case questions, managerial problems, and ethics activities.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times