Inorganic Chemistry 5th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780321811059
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Inorganic Chemistry 5th Edition Textbooks
- 5th Edition
- Paul J. Fischer, Donald A. Tarr, Gary L. Miessler
- Pearson Education
With its updates to quickly changing content areas, a strengthened visual presentation and the addition of new co-author Paul Fischer, the new edition of this highly readable text supports the modern study of inorganic chemistry better than ever.
Inorganic Chemistry, 5th Edition Textbooks delivers the essentials of Inorganic Chemistry at just the right level for today’s classroom – neither too high (for novice students) nor too low (for advanced students). Strong coverage of atomic theory and an emphasis on physical chemistry give students a firm understanding of the theoretical basis of inorganic chemistry, while a reorganized presentation of molecular orbital and group theory highlights key principles more clearly.
- Excellent, balanced coverage of core principles and theory enables students to get through this material in a one-semester course while special topic coverage, such as organometallic and solid-state chemistry, allows instructors flexibility in covering topics
- The strong presentation of atomic theory and emphasis on physical chemistry give students a firm understanding of the theoretical basis of inorganic chemistry
- Many problems at the end of each chapter, including some from the recent literature, allow instructors to choose the number and type of problems assigned
- Worked examples throughout demonstrate step-by-step how problems are solved and Exercises provide ample opportunity to practice the concepts learned
- Reflects topics of recent interest, such as:
– receptor-guest complexes (Chapter 6)
– quantum dots (Chapter 7)
– graphene and nanotubes (Chapter 8)
– metal-organic frameworks (Chapter 9)
– carbide and cumulene ligands (Chapter 13)
– olefin metathesis (Chapter 14)
– quintuple bonds (Chapter 15)
- Expanded sections on VSEPR and the ligand close packing model in Chapter 3 provide a wider variety of examples and group electronegativity has been added.
- The atomic weights of the elements provided in the periodic table inside the front cover include the most recent IUPAC recommendations. The values of physical constants inside the rear cover have been revised to use the most recent values cited on the NIST web site.
- Added coverage of oxidation-reduction reactions helps students understand main group and transition metal chemistry
- Web-based problems encourage the use of internet resources to solve problems and Problems using software for molecular orbital calculations allow students to calculate and observe shapes and energies of molecular orbitals
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times