Human Resource Management 16th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781111532826
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Human Resource Management 16th Edition Textbooks
- 16th Edition
- George W. Bohlander, Scott A. Snell
Gain a better understanding of how human resources impacts both individuals and organizations with this market-leading, practical textbooks. Textbooks builds upon a foundation of research and theory with an inviting, practical framework that focuses on today’s most critical HR issues and current practices. The textbook’s engaging writing style and strong visual design use more than 500 memorable examples from a variety of real organizations to illustrate key points and connect concepts to current HR practice. Fresh cases spotlight the latest developments and critical trends, while hands-on applications focus on practical tips and suggestions for success.
- Expended coverage of today’s key HR topics and the latest HR updates prepare students for tomorrow’s success
- “Highlight in HRM” example timely organizational concerns and practical challenges
- “Questions to Ask Business Managers” (Ch. 2),
- “Best Practices for Employee Testing and Selection” (Ch. 6),
- “Employee Stock Option Plans” (Ch. 10).
- More resources for managing human resources
- Emphasis on the most current practices and issues provide timely understanding of HR today
- Focus on contemporary work environment highlight key HR relationships and results
- Integrated Learning system eases preparation and study
- Comprehensive cases delve into critical HRM challenges
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times