Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Women Hiking and Day Backpacking Backpacks
Product Highlight of ACT Lite 28 SL Women’s Hiking & Day Backpacking Backpacks
*Color and model may be different from the illustration
Deuter SL Women’s Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women’s backs are not quite as long as men’s. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter’s standard backpacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume backpacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
Details of Deuter ACT Trail 24
Aircontact Back System with Delrin® U-shaped Frame
Provides stability & follows varied movements with absolute ease.
Comfortable body-hugging fit backpacks with load distribution and effective load transfer.
Creates a central air channel, allowing warm air to escape and fresh air to circulate between the backpacks and your back
15% less perspiration than with other body contour packs and a 5 °C reduction in heat between you and the pack
Anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
3D air-mesh fabric lining adds breathability to the contoured, padded shoulder straps;
Stabilizer straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack
Anatomically Padded Hip Wings with Valuables Pockets
For freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying
Pocket on hip belt to accommodate valuables or a camera
Stretch Front Pocket
For storage of jacket/helmet flap or harness etc
Two-Way Zip on the Front Pocket
Allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
Top Lid pocket, Internal Valuables Pocket, One Zippered Side Pocket and One Stretch Side Pocket
Top Lid pocket put your map, headlamp, first aid kit, sunscreen & etc
Internal valuables pocket for your essentials
Zipped side pocket allows easy access to map, drink bottle or sun screen.
Stretch side pockets put your water bottles and snacks
Side Compression Straps
Let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying
Elasticised Toggle Straps
Double up as compression straps
With emergency numbers and international instructions for emergency cases
Detachable Rain Cover
Tuck-away rain cover stands ready to protect your load from sudden downpour
Hydration System Compatible
Features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration – reservoir sold separately
Wet Laundry Compartment
Ice Axe and Hiking Pole Loops