Geology and the Environment 6th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780538737555
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Geology and the Environment 6th Edition Textbooks
- 6th Edition
- Richard Hazlett, Dee D. Trent, Bernard W. Pipkin, Paul Bierman
- Cengage Learning
Pipkin/Trent/Hazlett/Bierman’s and GEOLOGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT explores the relationship between humans and the geologic hazards, processes, and resources that surround us. This stellar author team has the most field expertise, and the greatest depth of experience in bringing this field of knowledge to the student, of any in this market.
In the 6th edition of this tested market leader the authors have fully integrated coverage of how climate change and global warming impact geologic processes. Both human and non-human-induced climate change topics are discussed in a newly developed chapter called The Earth System and Climate Change. This chapter sets the context for understanding how Man’s interaction with the Earth System is a contributor to climate change and global warming. The acclaimed Case Studies feature at the end of chapters now includes 10 cases on climate change and global warming topics.
The new edition also introduces a new feature called Questions to Ponder, which further encourages students to think critically about pressing issues of social and environmental importance.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.