Fundamentals of Human Resource Management 5th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780078112614
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Fundamentals of Human Resource Management 5th Edition Textbooks
- 5th Edition
- Raymond A. Noe, John Hollenbeck, Barry Gerhart, Patrick Wrigh
- McGraw-Hill Education
Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, 5th Edition by Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart and Wright is specifically written to provide a complete introduction to human resource management for the general business manager. This book is the most engaging, focused and applied HRM text on the market.
- Completely updated to reflect new trends, statistics, data, processes, and discussion in human resource management.
- New! Chapter features throughout the Fifth Edition:
- HRM Social: Expanding on the importance of technology, these boxes demonstrate how social media and the Internet can be useful in managing HR activities in any organization;
- Experience HR: These experiential exercises encourage students to explore real-world HR topics and situations in both individual and group settings; and
- Twitter Focus: Linking students to online business cases that reinforce chapter content, this activity offers students the opportunity to use social media to connect with each other and discuss HR strategies via Twitter.
- New HR topic sections throughout, such as, competency models in Chapter 4; the impact of online job applications in Chapter 6; employee engagement in Chapter 10; and the importance of brand alignment and integral part HR plays in this process in Chapter 16.
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management has an approach to teaching human resource management that involves engaging students in learning through the use of real-world examples and best practices; focusing them on important HR issues and concepts; and applying what they have learned through chapter features and end-of-chapter exercises and cases. As a result, students will be able to take what they have learned in the course and apply it to solving HRM problems they will encounter on the job.
- A mix of pedagogical chapter features throughout the book that keep students engaged:
- Thinking Ethically – Ethical issues regarding managing human resources and are asked to make decisions and justify their approach. Reviewers highlighted this feature because of its focus on critical thinking.
- HRM Oops! Boxes – Engage students through examples of companies whose HR department has missed the mark. Discussion questions at the end of each example encourage student analysis of the situation.
- Best Practices – Engage students through examples of companies whose HR department is working well.
- Did You Know? Boxes – Engage students through interesting statistics related to HR topics and snapshots of real-world business practices.
- End-of-chapter cases that focus on corporate sustainability (“Taking Responsibility”) and managing the workforce (“Managing Talent”).
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times