Essentials of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences 8th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781133956570
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Essentials of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences 8th Edition Textbooks
- 8th Edition
- Frederick J. Gravetter, Larry B. Walln
- Cengage Learning
Gives you straightforward instruction, unrivaled accuracy, built-in learning aids, and plenty of real-world examples to help you understand statistical concepts. The authors take time to fully explain statistical procedures so that you can go beyond memorizing formulas and begin gaining a conceptual understanding of statistics. They also take care to show you how having an understanding of statistical procedures will help you comprehend published findings–ultimately leading you to become a savvy consumer of information.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times