Electrical Engineering Principles and Applications 6th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780133413984 – Access Card
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Electrical Engineering Principles and Applications 6th Edition Textbooks
- 6th Edition
- Allan R. Hambley
- Pearson Education
For undergraduate introductory or survey courses in electrical engineering
A clear introduction to electrical engineering fundamentals
Electrical Engineering: Principles and Applications, 6th Edition helps students learn electrical-engineering fundamentals with minimal frustration. Its goals are to present basic concepts in a general setting, to show students how the principles of electrical engineering apply to specific problems in their own fields, and to enhance the overall learning process. Circuit analysis, digital systems, electronics, and electromechanics are covered. A wide variety of pedagogical features stimulate student interest and engender awareness of the material’s relevance to their chosen profession.
NEW: This edition is now available with MasteringEngineering, an innovative online program created to emulate the instructor’s office—hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Electrical Engineering with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will:
Individualized Coaching: Now available with MasteringEngineering, an online program that emulates the instructor’s office—hour environment using self-paced individualized coaching.
Engage Students: Basic concepts are presented in a general setting to show students how the principles of electrical engineering apply to specific problems in their own fields, and to enhance the overall learning process.
Support Instructors and Students: A variety of pedagogical features stimulate student interest and engender awareness of the material’s relevance to their chosen profession.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times