Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets 10th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9780132959827
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets 10th Edition Textbooks
- 10th Edition
- Frederic S. Mishkin
- Pearson Education
The historic economic events and financial crises of late 2008 have changed the entire landscape of money and banking. Having just served as Governor of the Federal Reserve, only Mishkin has the unique insider’s perspective needed to present the current state of money and banking and explain the latest debates and issues for todays students.
By applying a unified analytical framework to the models, “The Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets” makes theory intuitive for students, and the rich array of current, real-world events keeps students motivated. Authoritative, comprehensive, and flexible, the text is easy to integrate into a wide variety of syllabi, and its ancillaries provide complete support when teaching the course.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times