Drafting and Design for Architecture and Construction 9th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781111128135
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Drafting and Design for Architecture and Construction 9th Edition Textbooks
- 9th Edition
- Dana J. Hepler, Paul Ross Wallach, Donald E. Hepler
- Cengage Learning
Concepts Practiced by Professional Architects
Is written in a logical structure that presents architectural drafting and design concepts in the order usually practiced by professional architects. An emphasis on environmental safety, protective measures, expanded coverage of construction design and drawings and chapter objectives to alert the reader to important concepts allow readers to hone the necessary skills to create a complete set of drawing plans.
Provided Important Reference Material and Exciting New Material
The abundant appendices provide important reference material, career information, mathematical calculations, standard abbreviations and synonyms.. Exciting new material on design principles and procedures along with new entries on smart homes, smart growth, recreational facilities, building information modeling, site planning, ecology, energy conservation, efficiency and sustainability has been added.
Covered CAD Chapter and Provided CAD Examples
This textbook also covers CAD in an introductory chapter along with a series of inserts throughout to provide examples of how CAD is used to perform specific architectural drafting functions.
- Logical structure for understanding architectural drafting and design concepts.
- Chapter objectives and key terms are listed and defined in the chapter.
- End of chapter exercises help the reader to hone skills necessary to create a complete set of drawing plans.
- Abundant appendices provide important reference material.
- Career information, mathematical calculations, standard abbreviations and synonyms are covered.
- Introductory CAD chapter, a series of CAD inserts throughout the entire text provides examples of CAD to perform specific architectural drafting functions.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times