Database Systems: Design, Implementation and Management 10th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781111969608
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Database Systems: Design, Implementation and Management 10th Edition Textbooks
- 10th Edition
- Carlos Coronel, Peter Rob, Steven Morris
Practical and easy to understand, DATABASE SYSTEMS: DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION, AND MANAGEMENT, 10th Edition, gives students a solid foundation in database design and implementation. Filled with visual aids such as diagrams, illustrations, and tables, this market-leading textbooks provides in-depth coverage of database design, demonstrating that the key to successful database implementation is in proper design of databases to fit within a larger strategic view of the data environment. Renowned for its clear, straightforward writing style, this textbooks provides students with an outstanding balance of theory and practice.
The 10th edition has been thoroughly updated to include hot topics such as green computing/sustainability for modern data centers, the role of redundant relationships, and examples of web-database connectivity and code security. In addition, new review questions, problem sets, and cases have been added throughout the book so that students have multiple opportunities to test their understanding and develop real and useful design skills.
- Full-color, detailed illustrations, tables, and diagrams enhance comprehension and facilitate understanding of more complex concepts.
- Multiple databases in various formats are used to provide readers with experience in implementation using MS Access, MS SQL Server, and Oracle databases.
- Business vignettes offer insight on the most current issues and challenges facing database implementation today.
- Clear, straightforward writing style provides an outstanding balance of theory and practice.
- New: Figures, diagrams, and illustrations have been updated in order to provide students with improved visual aids.
- New: New review questions, problem sets, and cases have been added throughout the book so that students have multiple opportunities to test their understanding.
- New: To ensure that students are provided with the most up-to-date material available, content has been expanded to include topics such as Open Source databases, embedded/mobile databases, data replication, data analytics, explanatory models, predictive models, the role of redundant relationships, and examples of web-database connectivity and code security.
- New: In order to address new trends in the market, coverage now includes green computing/sustainability for modern data centers.
- New: Material on Ethics, as it pertains to the database administration function, is now included so that students have a solid understanding of ethical dilemmas in the field.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times