We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Data Analysis, Optimization and Simulation Modeling 4th Edition Textbooks
- 4th Edition
- Christian Albright, Wayne L. Winston, S. Christopher J. Zappe
- Cengage Learning
Uses a teach-by-example approach to make you understand the concepts better. The reader-friendly writing style of this management/statistics book makes it more interesting to read. This textbook concentrates more on data analysis, modeling, and spreadsheet use in statistics and management science.
Add-Ins: Palisade Decision Tools Suite and SolverTable
The Premium Online Content website found in this management/statistics book includes link for various add-ins. The add-ins found with the help of this text include the Palisade Decision Tools Suite and SolverTable that help you do sensitivity analysis. This edition text includes revision of add-ins for Excel and added notes on Excel in the places required.
- All updated screenshots and accompanying explanations to reflect Excel 2007 and updated add-ins. Tips on Excel 2010 have been added where applicable. This edition now provides access to Excel add-in software via an access code to a Premium Online Content Website for every student purchasing a new book.
- IRCD: PowerPoints, and Solutions, Case, and Example files have been updated to reflect the core text 4th edition. The Test Bank has been updated with new questions and is now offered in ExamView testing software.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times