We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Cost Accounting: Managerial Emphasis 14th Edition Textbooks
- 14th Edition
- Charles T. Horngren, Madhav Rajan, Srikant M. Datar
- Pearson Education
Horngren’s Cost Accounting defined the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory. This acclaimed, number one market-leading textbooks embraces the basic theme of “different costs for different purposes.” It reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. This latest edition of Cost Accounting incorporates the latest research and most up-to-date thinking into all relevant chapters.
Table of Textbooks Content
- The Accountant’s Role in the Organization;
- An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes;
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis;
- Job Costing;
- Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management;
- Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting;
- Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control;
- Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control;
- Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis;
- Determining How Costs Behave;
- Decision Making and Relevant Information;
- Pricing Decisions and Cost Management;
- Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis;
- Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis;
- Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common, Costs, and Revenues;
- Cost Allocation: Join Products and Byproducts; Process Costing; Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap;
- Balanced Scorecard: Quality, Time, and the Theory of Constraints; Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods;
- Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis;
- Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations;
- Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations
For future accountants who want to enhance their understanding of-and ability to-solve cost accounting problems. This latest edition of Cost Accounting incorporates the latest research and most up-to-date thinking into all relevant chapters and 80% more My Accounting Lab coverage!
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times