Counterpart of the US Edition Textbooks
- 8th Edition
- William H. Shaw
Business Ethics 8th Edition Textbooks
Guides you through the process of thinking deeply about important moral issues that often arise in business situations, and helps you develop the reasoning and analytical skills to resolve those issues if you might face them. Combining insightful and accessible textbooks chapters by the author with cases that highlight the real-world importance of key ethical concepts, this book provides a comprehensive, flexible, and pedagogically proven course of study that explores the intersections of commerce and ethics. Shaw’s uniquely thorough and practical guide brings clarity to such critical topics as the nature of morality, personal integrity and responsibility, economic justice, concepts of capitalism, and the role of corporations in our society (including their responsibilities to consumers and to the environment), and real-life moral issues that arise in the workplace.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.