Business Ethics 8th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781133943075
We Sell International Edition
- Brand new Softcover Textbooks
- Published for sales in Europe or Asia
- Same Color printed & English content
- Dissimilar ISBN & book covers
Business Ethics 8th Edition Textbooks
- 8th Edition
- William H. Shaw
- Cengage Learning
Guides you through the process of thinking deeply about important moral issues that often arise in business situations, and helps you develop the reasoning and analytical skills to resolve those issues if you might face them. Combining insightful and accessible textbooks chapters by the author with cases that highlight the real-world importance of key ethical concepts, this book provides a comprehensive, flexible, and pedagogically proven course of study that explores the intersections of commerce and ethics. Shaw’s uniquely thorough and practical guide brings clarity to such critical topics as the nature of morality, personal integrity and responsibility, economic justice, concepts of capitalism, and the role of corporations in our society (including their responsibilities to consumers and to the environment), and real-life moral issues that arise in the workplace.
- Each chapter includes a conceptual and contextual overview of the relevant topic(s) and a selection of provocative real-life cases.
- In total, the textbooks features 49 case studies. This gives instructors flexibility to choose relevant material that will bring concepts to life for their students.
- The textbooks provides thorough and balanced treatment of both ethical theory and applied issues, guiding students to develop an understanding of key concepts while honing practical approaches to ethical situations they are likely to encounter in the business world.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition - U.S. Copyright Office & Google Answers
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- its sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA or Canada" are printed on the cover of the textbooks to discourage U.S. students from obtaining a much more affordable copy - The New York Times