Abnormal Psychology 12th Edition Textbooks ISBN 9781118092415
Counterpart of the US Edition Textbooks
- 12th Edition
- Ann M. Kring, Sheri L. Johnson, Gerald C. Davison, John
Abnormal Psychology 12th Edition Textbooks
Continues to the provide readers with the opportunity to explore the latest theories and research in the field. The textbooks offers more emphasize on recent and comprehensive research coverage that has been the hallmark of the series.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction and Historical Overview.
Chapter 2: Current Paradigms in Psychopathology.
Chapter 3: Diagnosis and Assessment.
Chapter 4: Research Methods in Psychopathology.
Chapter 5: Mood Disorders.
Chapter 6: Anxiety Disorders.
Chapter 7: Obsessive-Compulsive Related and Trauma-Related Disorders.
Chapter 8: Dissociative Disorders and Somatic Symptom Disorders.
Chapter 9: Schizophrenia.
Chapter 10: Substance Use Disorders.
Chapter 11: Eating Disorders.
Chapter 12: Sexual Disorders.
Chapter 13: Disorders of Childhood.
Chapter 14: Late Life and Neurocognitive Disorders.
Chapter 15: Personality and Personality Disorders.
Chapter 16: Legal and Ethical Issues.
New To This Edition
- Significant new material correlated to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 5 (DSM-5), included in every chapter.
- New Organization: Material on treatments (previously chapter 16 in the 11th edition) has been integrated so that treatments are now covered alongside each disorder. Also, the disorders chapters (Chapters 5-15) have been reorganized to better mirror the organization of DSM-5.
- Many new tables and figures throughout the book illustrate the similarities and differences between DSM-5 and previous diagnostic symptoms
- Hundreds of updated references throughout the book
- Many new figures, particularly more figures to carefully illustrate the genetics and brain networks involved in different disorders
- New Clinical Cases throughout the chapters
- Several additional “Focus on Discovery” boxes added to this edition
- New material on culture and ethnicity and how it impacts the study of psychopathology and intervention. This material has been added throughout the book, with significant material added in Chapters 2, 3, 9 and 10.
Item Tips & Hints
International Edition Textbooks
- Customers located in the U.S. can now purchase international edition.
- is dissimilar textbooks covers & ISBN number only.
- is simply the international counterpart to a U.S. Edition Textbooks.
- is sales & distributed in different regions, such as Europe or Asia.
- is may have different end chapter's case studies and exercises in some subjects.
- restricted sales disclaimer wordings "Not for Sales in USA, Canada or Australia" are printed on the cover of the textbooks.